Bank to Bank Transfer
14th International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications (ICNFA’23)
If you are using this method of payment, you should note that all charges for transferring the money must be paid by the registrants or your registration will be withdrawn.
*Please make sure that you are sending the payment to International ASET Inc. Any other name will result in the rejection of your payment. We will not be responsible for payments rejected because of this reason.
The banking information required for your money transfer is as follows:
Beneficiary Name: International ASET Inc.
Unit No. 104, 2442 St. Joseph Blvd.
Orléans, Ontario, Canada
Postal Code: K1C 1G1
Scotia Bank Canada
Account #: 23077 000000658
Swift Code: NOSCCATT
Central accounting Unit
403-200 Portage Avenue
PO Box 944
Canada R3C 3X2
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference