14th International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications (ICNFA 2023)
We are pleased to announce that the 14th International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications (ICNFA 2023) will be held at Brunel University London. More importantly, we have collaborated with the hotel to offer our customers a reduced rate on the accommodations!
The discount code for London Hotel:
The block code is: ASET020823
The name of the block is: ASET Conference
Please email Lancasteremail@example.com with the discount code to book your accommodation together with:
- Arrival Date
- Departure date
- Number of people in the room
- Room type – Small Double or Deluxe Double Room
* Please check ‘Term and Conditions’ including cancelation policy for your reservation:
Brunel University London
Kingston Ln, London, Uxbridge
UB8 3PH, United Kingdom
A list of hotels within the walking distance from the conference venue is available below. Please note that the reservations must be made individually directly by either phone or online at a specific hotel. We suggest to make your reservations as early as possible to get the best discount and to avoid any toursit rush.
|Lancaster Hotel & Spa||4 ★||3 mins drive||Directions|
|OYO Brunel Lodge||3 ★||4 min drive||Directions|
|The Red Lion Hotel||3 ★||5 min drive||Directions|
|Barchester Lodge||4 ★||6 mins drive||Directions|
|Premier Inn London Uxbridge hotel||4 ★||11 mins drive||Directions|
|Riverside Hotel||3 ★||10 mins drive||Directions|
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference