11th International Conference on Nanotechnology Fundamentals and Applications (ICNFA’20)
August 19, 2020 - August 21, 2020 | Prague , Czech Republic
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 11th International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications (ICNFA’20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanotechnology. The goal of ICNFA’20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICNFA is an acronym for International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications.
Topics for ICNFA’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Modeling and Simulation
- Nanomaterials, Nanodevices: Fabrication, Characterization and Application
- Nanomedical Applications: Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering
- Nanotechnology and Coating
- Nanotechnology and Environment
- Nanotechnology, Products and Markets
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the
Learn More »
Dr. Shuhuai Yao
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
Dr. Hans Fecht
Ulm University, Institute of Functional Nanosystems, Germany