14th International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications (ICNFA’23)
August 9, 2023
August 11, 2023
Brunel University, London, United Kingdom
The 14th International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications (ICNFA'23) will be delivered in-person in London, United Kingdom and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 14thInternational Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications (ICNFA’23) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanotechnology. The goal of ICNFA’23 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICNFA is an acronym for International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications.
Topics for ICNFA’23 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Modeling and Simulation
- Nanomaterials, Nanodevices: Fabrication, Characterization and Application
- Nanomedical Applications: Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering
- Nanotechnology and Coating
- Nanotechnology and Environment
- Nanotechnology, Products and Markets
All submissions accepted as posters will be presented orally by the authors for 5 minutes
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical…
Learn More »