11th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON NANOTECHNOLOGY: FUNDAMENTALS AND APPLICATIONS (ICNFA’20)
August 19 - 21, 2020 | Prague, Czech Republic
The 11th International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications (ICNFA’20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanotechnology. The goal of ICNFA’20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICNFA is an acronym for International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications.
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the
Learn More »
We are proud to announce the Conference Chairs for ICNFA’20:
Dr. Domenico Lombardo
CNR - (Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche), Italy
Technical Program Chair